Sunday, October 18, 2020

STAR WARS™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II - The Sith Lords™

STAR WARS™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II - The Sith Lords™ - that's the actual number of trademarks in the Steam store.  

I knew I was going to love this game, I had heard nothing but fantastic things about the original KOTOR and I'm crazy for the universe.  I think it was the fear of dumping 80-100 hours into it that kept me from every firing it up, and a good one to have on this random selection to force me to finally play.

The bad news, I could not get the mouse to send any click and got stuck inside the game unable to quit because it wouldn't let me save and took over screen rendering to a point where you couldn't even force quit it.  I had to start rebooting for it to be quit out of by the system, it was a horrible puzzle game with no winner.  I don't want to start it again for fear of it still not recognizing my mouse.  Old game is old I guess ... 

Maybe next one ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment