Monday, April 4, 2022

The Testament of Sherlock Holmes

I really want to like The Testament of Sherlock Holmes, and there are things about it that really do shine - but the failings to it have literally put me to sleep on multiple occasions so I'm sending it to the bin.

This is an interactive story adventure where you (obviously) play as Sherlock Holmes as you solve cases in London.  What it does well is involve you in some escape room type puzzle solving, what it does poorly is every time I'm riding on the "this is pretty good" vibe, I get into a situation of tracing everywhere I have just been trying to find the hotspot I must have missed.

...zzzzzzzz.... visuals/story are interesting but not so great as to want to follow a walkthrough to solve it all.




No comments:

Post a Comment