Friday, May 6, 2022

My Friend is a Raven

My Friend is a Raven is a quick little indie free to play game that I had placed on my wishlist at one point.

It's a short tale in a dying world where you seek to have one last conversation with your friend(?) the Raven.  The house has minor interaction points, opening doors and picking up bird seed, and the navigation guides you down the path of the 4 possible endings depending on your actions before speaking.   It's DSBM, the game.

Extinction (do nothing), Unforgiven (apologize), Friends (become a raven), Venomous (kill the raven).

I suppose the Raven is death on some levels.  It has brought some plague or scourge that ended all of humanity and you are the last surviving vestige, whether it did this because the man ignored his plea or because it was the inevitable course is open to debate I suppose.  

Interesting "class project" type of game, I'd give an A.   As a game game, I'd give it a C-.








No comments:

Post a Comment