Tuesday, May 17, 2022

I'm on Observation Duty 5

I'm on Observation Duty 5 is a game where you are looking through a series of surveillance video cameras attempting to notice anomalies in the scene and survive the night.

Most of the anomalies are something simple, like an object appearing or disappearing, or a picture changing; but occasionally you get an intruder.  These are a bit of a jump scare, and you need to avoid the camera where you saw them until the anomaly is dealt with - all of them are wonderfully bizarre and intimidating, the phantom tugger wanking away in the background was definitely a shocker.

The game is simple in form, but with the quantity of anomalies you have to detect and report, it kept me on my toes wondering what I might be missing in the scenes.  It's embarrassing the amount of fun I had scrolling through 6 black and white grainy images to see if a salt shaker moved.  




No comments:

Post a Comment