Friday, June 11, 2021

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

I wouldn't say this game made me stop playing .... but, this Sekiro was the game I played last before stopping any Steam games for a very long time.  I was into it, I had made it up to the drunken warrior, but it's kind of a game that demands attention and discipline.

Very similar to Dark Souls with the exception that it's not all dodge-dodge-dodge - combat is more reactive, and there is a more directly told story.  The bosses were very tough, but it loses out on the "epic" that is Dark Souls bosses based on the theme, nothing really measures up to fighting the Gap Dragon for the first time, the "dragon" you fight was more of a novelty battle than a fight. 

Great game though, glad I stuck it through -- feels SO GOOD to beat something that hours before was a brick wall.   




No comments:

Post a Comment