Tuesday, December 13, 2022

V Rising

I was confused in V Rising at first as to why I was building a castle, but that's because I thought this was also a single player game.  It's a multiplayer game that you play solo -- your castle is your place to collect gear and upgrade equipment, but much of the fortifications and minions you create serve no purpose in a single player server.

V Rising is a vampire MOBA, the kind of game ex-League players would shine at - you don't level as much as your skill level is based on the gear that you equip.  Defeating progressively tougher enemies awards upgrades that facilitate base management and gear upgrades.

Where the game seems to though is in PVP -- I've seen in videos and I almost don't want to bother at all.  My playstyle solo is so slow compared to the way these people are able to efficiently manage inventory/windows/upgrades.  

Also, my computer is crashing more and more regularly -- and this game that was one of the last that would actually play, is now starting a slow decay to repeated blue screens.

(cut to ...)

My computer has been repaired by my cloud save is corrupted and I both don't want to repeat what I've played and am too intimidated to try and do it online.  And I suppose thirdly, I'm excited to put my new graphics card to task.




No comments:

Post a Comment