Tuesday, January 18, 2022

theHunter: Call of the Wild

Every once in a while you can enjoy a game that surprises you into loving it.  theHunter: Call of the Wild is a great game, an extremely realistic and immersive experience and harder than you might imagine to do well.

Running scares animals, sound scares them, smell, predators, other shots, pressure in areas from other animal deaths.   Finding animals is a problem to itself, but then you are also needing to take shots that you are confident enough will be kill shots so you don't have to chase a wounded animal for a mile to end it or leave it lame.

This is probably a game that I will play forever because spending two hours of my time hunting a gigantic plains bison that I end up not getting was still pretty exciting because I know I set up the right hunting blinds and I found where it drinks and it's horns look like a gigantic handlebar moustache.



No comments:

Post a Comment