Sunday, May 26, 2024

First Class Escape 2: Head in the Clouds

First Class Escape 2: Head in the Clouds is the successor to First Class Escape which I had played previously.   Previously I was able to make it through the various train cars solving the puzzles, this time I simply had no patience for it.  The very first room has to finding simple tools to escape with and the hot spots for using a screwdriver seemed maddeningly small.

Opening the door I was presented with a fuse box puzzle that effectively was going to control the way you get into various doors by powering up some systems instead of others.

I lost all interest.  I think these things work best when you have immediate and visceral feedback, like the "Boxes" game, or at least incentive to play outside of the puzzle existing in the universe.




No comments:

Post a Comment