Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Dredge

 Dredge is a simple game that has you take the role of a fisherman/delivery person, upgrading your ship and town and avoiding hazards (especially at night) as you do so.  

This game seems like one designed for playing on a phone or tablet, it has a good amount of content though -- about 5 different areas that you travel through as you upgrade your boat and fishing supplies and work your way through the quests from the various townsfolk.

This effort is all for a mysterious person in a shack who you are looking to retrieve for magical trinkets.  (each of which enhance the power of your ship)  I am writing this a bit after my playthrough but I believe that if you end up returning all of the trinkets it's not a good thing ... more of a world ender IIRC.  I remember restoring my game and then going and doing something other mission that I was midway on. 

This is a toilet reader of a game, fun to play if you have time to waste.




No comments:

Post a Comment