Thursday, June 9, 2022

Silt

I certainly am enjoying playing these brand new games and having no idea what to expect.  Silt is a game that came out only a few days ago and had an interesting artsy style that intrigued me in the same way Limbo did.

You are a side scrolling diver/explorer with the ability to use your brain to control most other animals.  For example, you might need to possess a piranha type fish to bite through some vines.  You progress through a series of obstacles using the resources provided in order to fight four different leviathans.

I say "fight" but really they are just another puzzle that has to do with a big scary monster. 

It was fun for a while, the soundtrack is okay and it delivers on all of it's promises, but with no real reason to play again and I felt like I was done with the experience about halfway through.  I have no idea what I was doing or why doing it made a ton of divers surface, but then some kind of object opened and maybe .. shot lasers or something?   If you know you know.



No comments:

Post a Comment